City Citizenship based on Respect for Diversity & A Belief in Unity –
Cities with I-RULE :
- Internet – Localized, socially-responsible internet content for each city in its local language.
- Research – Research based on evolutionary data and science with a focus on economic
geography (not on political history and people/dynasties) & employment.
- Urbanization – Bio-regional City Planning - Interdependence of Culture and Nature.
- Language – Diversity prioritized by language (and not by political geography nor ethnicity).
- Education – Trans-disciplinary, value-embedding and holistic education. Creating curiosity for
lifelong learning & continuous skill upgrade.